Set Retarder Concrete Admixture Sodium Gluconate PN / SG CAS
527-07-1 SGS BV Approved
Description of set retarder concrete admixture sodium gluconate
Sodium gluconate is a compound with formula NaC6H11O7. It is the
The outstanding property of sodium gluconate is its excellent
chelating power, especially in alkaline and concentrated alkaline
solutions. It forms stable chelates with calcium, iron, copper,
aluminium and other heavy metals, and in this respect, it surpasses
all other chelating agents, such as EDTA, NTA and related
Sodium gluconate is also a highly efficient set retarder and a good
plasticiser / water reducer for concrete, mortar and gypsum.
1. Sodium gluconate can be used as water reducing, setting retarder of
concrete.Sodium gluconate can
be used as water quality stabilizer because it has excellent
inhibiting capacity to scale.
2. Sodium gluconate is used as surface cleaning agent of metal and
3. In the medicine field, sodium gluconate can keep the balance of
acid and alkali in the human body, and recover the normal operation of nerve.
4. Sodium gluconate is able to prevent effectively sodium-deficit
syndromes from occurring.
1. Professional manufacture for more than 10 years
2. Rich experienced team
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
4. Mixed container
5. Special service assistant after shipment
White Crystalline Powder or Granular
≥98% / 99%
Loss on drying
Complies with requirements of standard
1. Tracing the different phases of production from the beginning.
2. Double-checking the products & packing strictly before
3. Keeping workshop, warehouse and packing clean.
4. Sending one QC or point the third party to check the quaity
5. Trying our best to help clients when problems occurrs.
25kg/bag or 500kg/bag as clients' request