Set Retarder Concrete Admixture Industrial Grade Gluconic Acid
Sodium Low Sodium Free Salt EINECS No. 208-407-7
Description of Industrial Grade Gluconic Acid Sodium :
1. Gluconic acid sodium is a compound with formula NaC6H11O7. It is
the sodiumsalt of gluconic acid.
2. The outstanding property of gluconic acid sodium is its
excellent chelating power, especially in alkaline and concentrated
alkaline solutions. It forms stable chelates with calcium, iron,
copper, aluminium and other heavy metals, and in this respect, it
surpasses all other chelating agents, such as EDTA, NTA and related
3. Gluconic acid sodium is also a highly efficient set retarder and
a good plasticiser / water reducer for concrete, mortar and gypsum.
1. Professional manufacture for more than 10 years
2. Rich experienced team
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
4. Mixed container
5. Special service assistant after shipment
1. Tracing the different phases of production from the beginning.
2. Double-checking the products & packing strictly before
3. Keeping workshop, warehouse and packing clean.
4. Sending one QC or point the third party to check the quaity
5. Trying our best to help clients when problems occurrs.
White Crystalline Powder or Granular
Loss on drying
Complies with requirements of standard
Application In Concrete
1. Reduce 10 to 25% of cement content when the strength and the
slump of the concrete are basically same.
2. It improves the initial slump of the concrete by more than 10cm,
and the water-reducing ratio can reach 15 to 25 percent.
3. Has remarkable early strength and strengthening effects on the
concrete, and improve the strength by 20 to 60 percent.
4. Improve the workability of the concrete and comprehensively
improve the physical and chemical properties of the concrete.
5. Adapt to various cements well, and is well compatible with other
types of 0s.
6. Particularly applicable to the following concrete projects:
flowing concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete,
impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, naturally-cured precast
member concrete, reinforcing steel bars and prestressed reinforced
concrete, high-strength and ultra-high-strength concrete.