Raw Material Set Retarder Concrete Admixture Calcium Lignosulfonate
Yellow Brown Powder With Water Reducing Effect
Light Yellow brown powder
Water insoluble matter
Total reducing matter
Complies with requirements .
1. Calcium Lignosulfonate is a kind of natural anionic surface
active agent processed with sulfurous
acid pulping waste through advanced production technology.
2. Calcium Lignosulfonate is widely used in various concrete projects such preformed
concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete, especially
applicable for commercial concrete, anti-freezing
concrete, waterproof concrete, bulk concrete, pumping concrete,
with high economic benefit.
3. Calcium Lignosulfonate can work well with other chemicals and
produce early strength agent,
slow setting agent, antifreeze and pumping agent.
Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as water reducing agent of
concrete. It can reduce
more than 8% water consumption, improve the workability and water
reduce the initial heat of hydration of cement.
Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as good binder of mine.
In smelting industries, it can be mixed with mineral powde to be the mineral powder at last.
As it dry into the kiln, it can improve the smelting recovery rate.
Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as additive of coal water
it can increase the output of the mill, maintain the normallization
of the system, reduce
the power consumption, and improve the thickness of coal water
|4.||Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as filler and dispersant of
Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as adhesive of feed additives also used in leather
industries, textile, fertilizer, carbon black, prilling, and so on.
Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as dust suppressor in the road and soil.
Calcium lignosulfonate can be used as reinforcing agent of refractory material and
ceramics. Usually, calcium lignosulfonate can make ceramic atom
hard felted to build up the
intensity of ceramics in the manufacturing process of wall brick
and firebrick when the
temperature is under 400 degree centigrade, and also can disappear
the temperature is between 400 and 500 degree centigrade. When its
volume is 0.2%-0.8%
of the dry adobe material, the intensity of ceramics adobe can
increase more than 20%-60%.
But in the manufacturing process, the speed of temperature
elevation can't be too fast in order to avoid spumescence of
1. Professional manufacture for more than 10 years
2. Rich experienced team
3. Fast shipment by reputed shipping line
4. Reasonable price
5. Best service after shipment.
1. Tracing the different phases of production from the beginning.
2. Double-checking the products & packing strictly before
3. Keeping workshop, warehouse and packing clean.
4. Sending one QC or point the third party to check the quaity
5. Trying our best to help clients when problems occurrs.
Any demand of our products, be free to contact me to get more