HS 382440 Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Condensate Powder Data Sheet
Applications of Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate condensate
1. Disperse dyes, reactive dyes, vat dyes dispersant, leveling
2. Pesticidedispersing agent, fillers, leather tanning agents,
3. Concrete water reducer, oil well cement water reducing agent.
4. In thepaper industry as slime control, reduce sides, improve
filler or fines retention, improved sizing
5. lower paint viscosity.
6. Used for water-based paints, pigment pastes efficient
7. Paste used as a dispersing agent in acrylic series, Series C.
aldehyde, chlorine partial series of latex paint.
8. Naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde can also be used as
adhesives, powder filling and sealing layer polymers to improve
1. Woven bag, lined with plastic. Net weight 25 ± 0.25kg
2. Soluble in water, so should pay attention to prevent rain,
insolation, moisture, when storage and transportation.
3. Usually the shelf life is 48 months; relevant tests shall be
carried out to determine whether to use when expired.
4. Not flammable, but should stay away from open flame when storage
|NO.||Index items||Standard value|
|1||Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|3||Content of cl (%)||0.3 Max|
|4||Net Starch Fluidity (mm)||250 Min|
|5||Surface Tension (N/m)||(70 ± 1) × 10 -3|
|6||Solids Content (%)||90.0% Min|
|Conclusion||Complies with requirements .|
This product has the following outstanding advantages:
● Good concrete slump retention effect
● Greatly improved the flow ability of concrete
● Significantly improve compressive strength of concrete,
especially early strength
● Very low alkali content, no chloride ions and corrosion
components of steel in reinforced concrete
1) Can I get free samples of naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde
Yes, we could supply small quantity (0.5-1.0kg) free samples but
freight should be paid by clients.
2) Are you manufacturer or trader?
we are manufacturer of our own materials as sodium lignosulphonate,
sodium gluconate and sodium naphthalene formaldehyde (SNF) . But
also trade other related chemicals.
3) How many kinds of concrete additives do you offer?
We offer water reducer sodium lignosulphonate, retarder sodium
gluconate and superplasticizer sodium naphthalene formaldehyde
4) How many kinds of lignosulphonates do you supply?
We have lignosulphonate as sodium lignosulphonate, calcium
lignosulphonate, ferrochrome lignosulfonate and magnesium
5) What's kind of payment term in your company?
Telegraphic transfer and letter of credit would be the best payment
for the first cooperation. For old customer, we could also accept
other payments as DP.
6) Can I visit your factory?
Welcome to vist our facotory, but since our factory is far away
from the city, to save your time, could you pls come after we make
the basic agreement with each other, about the
payment,price,delievery and other things about cooperation.
25kg/bag or jumbo bag as clients' request