Yellow Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate Formaldehyde Concrete Water
Advantages in cement
1. Low dosage 0.3~0.75% of the weight of cementitious material .
2. Water reducing rate 25~35%.
3. Wide adaptability, can used in all kinds of concrete projects
and cement products.
4. Meet the international standards environmental protection rules
5. High slump retention, slumps keep unchanged within 30min and
loss little in 1h
6. Low shrink rate with Polycarboxylate superplasticizer.
7. Improves the liquidity of concrete greatly.
8. Makes the concrete keep long time construction performance.
9. Ameliorates the peaceability and physics performance of
concrete, improving construction quality.
10. It is a chemically synathesized non-air-entrained
11. Also called naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde condensate .
12. Has strong dispersion effect on cement particles and good use
effect of preparing super flowing concrete as well as cast-in-situ
13. Precast members with early strength and high strength
14. Comprehensively improve various properties of the concrete .
Light Yellow Powder
Content of cl (%)
Net Starch Fluidity (mm)
Surface Tension (N/m)
(70 ± 1) × 10 -3
Solids Content (%)
Complies with requirements .
1. Used as high range water reducer. It produces concrete with
extremely workable characteristics referred to as high slump. It
also allows concrete to be produced with very low water/cement
ratios at low or normal slumps. Their ideal for use in prestress,
precast, bridge deck or any other concrete where it is desired to
keep the water/cement ratio to a minimum and still achieve the
degree of workability necessary to provide easy placement and
2. It can be added directly or added in after dissolved. It can be
added during mixing and after-mixing. The afterward approach can
achieve better result. The suggested addition rate is 0.75%.
3. Also used as dispersant agent in textile, dyes industries.
XYD Industry Ltd. is an international manufacturing, marketing and
exporting company in China concentrating on chemicals which was set
up in 2006. It was established on the basic of its sister company
Wuhan Xinyingda Chemicals Co., Ltd., and relying on its
self-produced chemicals, sodium gluconate, sodium lignosulphonate,
calcium lignosulphonate and sodium naphthalene sulfonate
With the help and trust from long-term cooperated customers in the
past few years, XYD Industry Ltd. gradually becomes the appointed
Chinese purchasing agent of old customers. Because of good
reputation of the concrete admixture materials( sodium
lignosulphonate, calcium lignosulphonate, sodium gluconate &
SNF), more and more purchasing tasks come from customers, so XYD
Industry Ltd. quickly grows up from a pure manufacturer into a
manufacturing trader. Now it is one of the largest sales agent of
many chemical manufactures in China.
The countries we exported to
Oceania: Australia Asia: Russia, India, Thailand, Vietnam,
Bengal,Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia,Indonesia, Libya, Korea
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Palestine,Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Iran,
Iraq, Cyprus, Syria,Israel
South America: Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Brazil,Paraguay etc.
Africa: Egypt, Algeria, Libya,South Africa, Sudan etc.
1) Can I get free samples?
Yes, we could supply small quantity (0.5-1.0kg) free samples but
freight should be paid by clients.
2) Are you manufacturer or trader?
we are manufacturer of our own materials as sodium lignosulphonate,
sodium gluconate and sodium naphthalene formaldehyde (SNF) . But
also trade other related chemicals.
3) How many kinds of concrete additives do you offer?
We offer water reducer sodium lignosulphonate, retarder sodium
gluconate and superplasticizer sodium naphthalene formaldehyde
4) How many kinds of lignosulphonates do you supply?
We have lignosulphonate as sodium lignosulphonate, calcium
lignosulphonate, ferrochrome lignosulfonate and magnesium
5) What's kind of payment term in your company?
Telegraphic transfer and letter of credit would be the best payment
for the first cooperation. For old customer, we could also accept
other payments as DP.
6) Can I visit your factory?
Welcome to vist our facotory, but since our factory is far away
from the city, to save your time, could you pls come after we make
the basic agreement with each other, about the
payment,price,delievery and other things about cooperation.